Cyborg2 Community - Powered by UK2.NET & VPS.NET  

Go Back   Cyborg2 Community - Powered by UK2.NET & VPS.NET > FAQ's > General Stuff
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-08-05, 21:22   #1
Demilich
banned

Stats - some info

ok, this is all information i gathered about stats etc. this might help some people with their questions about stats.

Why am I not in stats anymore?
Because the stats pages had been wiped recently and you haven't played enough to earn yourself a spot in the ranks, we will wipe them periodically as the database becomes very large because of the amount of records stored within it, they should hold the minimum of a fortnights information within them, on a revolving basis.

How do i get ranked?
You need 24 hours of playtime, this is recorded via Steam_Id and so it doesn't matter under what nick you play.

Where can i find the ranks page?
Go to the 'home' page of this site ( cyborg2.com ) and look in the navigation menu on the left of the screen, click on the button that reads 'stats'.

Can i find myself if i'm not yet ranked?
Yes, this is a litle bit hard though, you'll need to know someone who is ranked and kills you quite often, you can go to their stats page and look in the 'kill list' there, click on your name to view your page, your rank will be 0 untill you have played enough to gain a rank ( 24 hours. )

Will i get in the weapon ranks without a player rank?
No, you need to be globaly ranked ( in the players list ) to gain a spot on the weapons ranks lists.

I hope this will help some of you confused gamers out there, this tutorial was writen by the^avenger, a uk2 player, and reviewed by Macready before posting and correct at the time of publishing.